The ratios for our infant program are as follows:
Infants ages 6 weeks to 12 months have a 4 to 1 ratio.
Infants ages 12 months to 18 months have a 5 to 1 ratio.
The ratios for our toddler program are as follows:
Toddlers ages 18 months to 2 years have a 6 to 1 ratio.
Toddlers ages 2 years to 3 years have a 8 to 1 ratio.
The ratios for our preschool program are as follows:
Preschoolers ages 3 years to 4 years have a 12 to 1 ratio.
Preschoolers ages 4 years to 5 years have a 14 to 1 ratio.
School age kids 5 years to 8 years have an 18 to 1 ratio.
Conviently located in Chamipion, Howland, and Boardman, Ohio, The Kiddie Daycare is a short drive from just about any location.
Mention you visited our website during your tour and we will waive your enrollment fee!
Kiddie Day Care & Preschool will offer a Christian atmosphere for children to learn the fundamentals of life. Our staff will become an extended member to the families involved. Our center will be staffed with teachers that can offer the best care for the children and families. All staff will have training in C.P.R., rirst aid, child abuse, and communicable diseases.
1. We will operate the center under the Biblical beliefs..."Train up a child in the way he should go. When he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
2. To provide teacher and/or child directed activities.
3. We will offer a style of learning where the child may learn at his/her own speed.
4. We will encourage different activities to best suit the families interest and needs.
5. Our centers will operate with trained and educated teachers.
6. We will open our doors to meet the needs of the families; we will have an open door policy for the parents.